Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I want to know the world!

I have always thought that traveling is one of the best things in the life. I really like to know new places, learn about their culture and enjoy the beautiful landscapes that each place gives us. One of my dreams is to visit Greece, why? please! look at that wonder. I have read a lot about Greek mythology and I think traveling to the epicenter where (they say) all these stories have occurred excites me a lot. If I went there, I would visit the cities of Zakynthos, Santorini, Meteora, and all those beautiful islands. 

Also, I would like to visit all the cultural heritages that this beautiful country has. Geographically, I would like to visit Greece because it is the European country with the largest number of mountain belts and for me it would be very interesting to be able to study the morphology of these valleys. Honestly, it would be great to be able to live there, surrounded by so many wonderful things, I think I could never get bored of that place and I would be so happy.


Zakynthos, Greece

Santorini, Greece

Meteora, Greece

4 comments:

  1. The landscapes of Greece are really amazing, I think we all long to have a photo in Santorini. In addition, culturally it has left a great legacy mainly in the West.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place Santorini is! I've always seen it in magazines and so but I never knew its name, I love it💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's beautiful! Greece holds so much history of our world that it is impossible not to want to know it haha

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Studies

I have many reasons to continue studying after finishing my degree in Geography. I really like learning new things every day, and I honestly...