Friday, October 23, 2020

The best holidays I've had

In my first post I told you how much I like to travel and what country I would go to, but now I will tell you about the best vacations I have ever had. I think the best vacations I have had were in Uruguay, in October 2018 specifically in Montevideo. We were my uncle, his girlfriend and I, for two weeks.

We did many things, we toured the city of Montevideo and visited Punta del Este where we toured the beautiful beaches of this city and visited restaurants with that delicious food that characterizes Uruguay, the barbecue hahaha.

I remember that we stayed in an apartment that was steps away from the "pocitos" beach, which was very entertaining because we could go for a walk at night and feel the sea breeze.

I think it has been my best vacation so far because it was the first time I met another country, I also traveled with people I really love, so we had a great time, I have very good memories of that trip.


Montevideo, Uruguay



4 comments:

  1. I love this <3 I got to know Uruguay a few years ago too and it's really nice. Also its people are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a travel! I really want to know Uruguay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow...I love this post...I know a few people that live in Montevideo and they've told me that it is such a nice place to visit as a tourist, thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how great the place where you stayed, next to the beach, what a dream!

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Studies

I have many reasons to continue studying after finishing my degree in Geography. I really like learning new things every day, and I honestly...