Sunday, November 22, 2020

My future job

One of the reasons why I decided to study Geography was to be able to work outdoor, visit places, go to field trips, because I never imagined being locked in four walls doing something that I am passionate about, or if I have to do it, let it be for a short time hahaha.

I would very much like to travel for work, although I think it would be exhausting, but knowing new places and studying them I think would make up for that marriage. I should also consider that I would miss my family a little lol.

At the moment I would like to specialize in coastal zone management, hydrology or climatology. Although, the area of ​​management of natural risks related to the coast draws more attention to me. But that is relative, well, I am close to entering the third year of my career so I still have a lot to know and learn.

Currently I would like to specialize in the area of ​​Physical Geography or in Geographic Information Systems, so I'm thinking of working in Military Geographical Institute, or in government offices such as ONEMI, DGA, CIGIDEN, among others . And when I am close to 60 years old, I would like to do classes at the universities.

Finally, my ideal job would be with a pleasant environment, where my co-workers are committed and responsible, without generating conflicts, because I don't like those things. Also some aspects to consider could be salary, although, I have never aspired to earn millions for my work, I think that I should earn just enough to survive.


1 comment:

  1. I decided to study geography because of the same reason haha

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Studies

I have many reasons to continue studying after finishing my degree in Geography. I really like learning new things every day, and I honestly...